The Truett-McConnell College Department of Athletics is pleased to announce it's 2014 summer sports camp schedule.
"We are excited to offer these camps to our community," said TMC's Director of Athletics, Dr. Stacy Hall. "We believe we have assembled the best collegiate coaching staff in the country and this is a great opportunity for kids in our community to receive top quality instruction."
Since TMC offers nine different sports with nearly twelve athletic teams, families are certain to find a perfect summer camp for the aspiring athlete as the school will offer ten separate camps for children of all ages and athletic experience. Sports included are: men's soccer, men's basketball, women's basketball, women's soccer, cross country, baseball, fun camp, volleyball (M.S. and H.S.), and Softball.
All summer camps are held in a safe, Christian environment by qualified, experienced instructors. Camps will take place from June 3 – July 30 and range from $70-$125, with the exception of the overnight cross country camp which costs $450, and include an Under Armour T-shirt.
For more information or to register, visit www.truettsportscamps.com or visit the summer camps page on tmcbears.com.
Truett-McConnell College Recruiting
How to become a Truett-McConnell College Student-Athlete
TMC recruits the highest quality individuals to participate on our athletic teams. To be considered for athletic scholarship, prospective student-athletes must adhere to the following:
1) meet the required academic standards set by the NAIA and
2) demonstrate athletic ability at a high level to make a positive impact on an intercollegiate team;
3) give testimony to the fact that they have been born again and have followed their decision by submitting to believer’s baptism by immersion and membership within a Bible-believing Evangelical church;
4) demonstrate a godly lifestyle, and be actively involved in his/her church;
5) want to obtain a four-year degree from TMC.
In order to compete in intercollegiate athletics at TMC, you must be declared eligible to compete in accordance to the rules of the NAIA. All potential student-athletes must gain acceptance to attend
1. Incoming freshmen must meet two of the following three academic requirements:
2. Do you want to transfer to TMC? Transfer students, at minimum, must:
Additional requirements are necessary to determine a transfer student's academic eligibility. Please contact the Director of Athletics or Faculty Athletic Representative at
About TMC Athletics
Welcome to Truett-McConnell College athletics! Truett-McConnell College (TMC) is a private, Christian, coeducational four-year college of liberal arts and sciences. TMC participates in the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA), Division I as welll as the National Christian College Athletic Association (NCCAA) Division 1. The TMC athletic teams compete against teams in the NAIA, NCCAA, and NCAA respectively. One of the goals of the athletic department is for TMC student athletes to be the best they can be and grow in their time at TMC athletically, academically, and spiritually.