Career Services at Truett-McConnell College exists to provide students connections with employers, faculty, staff, and alumni, as well as to assist students in developing effective career decision-making and employment skills reflective of God's unique calling on their lives.
Career Services provides assistance with:
• Choosing a major
• Identifying your skills, values, interests, and personality
• Exploring career options
• Setting goals
• Networking and job search
• Writing resumes and cover letters
• Developing interview skills
• Graduate/professional school search
• On-campus recruiting opportunities
Contact Andrew Gailey at ext. 210 to set up an appointment. Career appointments are also available for online students via the web.