College Freshman or Transfer Student
To apply online
- Submit an application electronically here. When applying online it is best to choose the "Request an IQ. Web account" option. After creating an account you will be allowed to save your application with or without submission. You will be able to log in to edit the application and check your application status.
- Please fill out the application completely, including your personal testimony.
To apply by mail
- Fill out the form completely and return it to:
Office of Admissions
100 Alumni Drive
Cleveland, GA 30528
Additional Steps for all applicants
- Use this Transcript Request Form to request your high school transcript be sent to Truett-McConnell College. If currently attending high school, request that a final high school transcript be sent to the Office of Admissions after high school graduation.
- Submit your SAT or ACT scores to TMC. If you include our school code (001597) when taking the exam, a copy of your scores will be sent directly to TMC. (Students who graduated from high school at least five years prior to the anticipated enrollment date are exempt from this requirement.)
- Transfer students request college transcripts from all previous institutions to be sent to TMC.