Truett-McConnell College offers many forms of Financial Aid to make college affordable. The Financial Aid Office will help you through the process of applying for and receiving aid through grants, scholarships and loans.
We realize that financing a college education is a daunting task. Not only do we strive to keep the cost of acquiring a quality education low, but we have simplified the process by offering you numerous resources to assist you such as scholarships, grants, federal work study, and loans. We trust that the information on this page will be invaluable.
To be considered for Federal, Institutional and some State Aid, you must complete a FAFSA, which will be available January 1 each year. Complete the online FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Our school code is 001597. Before you submit the FAFSA please make a copy for your records.
ATTENTION VETERANS: TMC has volunteered to participate in the VA "Yellow Ribbon Program". Click here for more details.
Federal and State Applications
- Get Federal PIN Number
- Complete FAFSA
- IRS (for a copy of your tax return for verification)
- Master Promissory Note for Stafford Loans
- Master Promissory Note for Parent PLUS Loans
(Parents must complete the PLUS Request Process as well as the Master Promissory Note.)
- Student Loan Payment Calculator
TMC Financial Aid Documents
- Servant Leadership Scholarships
- Institutional Financial Aid Acknowledgement
- GBC Scholarship Application
- Financial Aid Application
Download These Documents If Receiving Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Agreement
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
Mapping Your Future®—Student financial resource
- The SmartStudent™ Guide to Financial Aid
- Watson-Brown Foundation -Scholarship Program
- FastWeb - Scholarship Search
- Careers and Colleges - Your Guide to a successful future
- School Soup - Scholarship Search
!!!One last word of advice - DO NOT pay for financial aid searches or assistance in the processing of applications.
Have Questions? - Contact the Truett McConnell Financial Aid Office