Truett-McConnell Alumni Association
Through the years we have seen many changes at Truett-McConnell yet the heart of the college remains committed to those eternal principles that have always made it a special place.
For many, TMC is where they made major life decisions -- discovering their MASTER, their MISSION, and for many, they discovered their life's MATE. Many networks and friendships have been developed at Truett-McConnell that have provided life-long relationships.
God continues to bless Truett-McConnell with a growing student body as a four year college and an accredited Master's program. Our alumni network is also growing.
To enhance the overall alumni network, we are organizing and conducting TM-TOPTOWNS luncheons or dinners across the state to gather alumni and friends for networking and fellowship. The Alumni Association sponsors and conducts numerous other events during the year to mobilize alumni and provide networking opportunities.
We are grateful for our alumni and friends who connect with friends, faculty and their college. Without the support of alumni and friends, Truett-McConnell would not be able to see the accomplishment and growth that we are experiencing. We do not take that support for granted.
What does a connected, loyal and supportive alumnus look like?
We see five areas our connected alumni excel in:
- REMEMBER – pray for your college (students, faculty, administration, staff and fellow alums).
- RETURN – come back to your college to refresh and to enlarge your Truett-McConnell network (especially make alumni weekend a part of your plans).
- RECRUIT – in your network of friends and family, encourage students to consider Truett-McConnell as their college of choice.
- RECOMMEND – share Truett-McConnell as a worthy place for those who desire to invest in Kingdom work and in the next generation of leaders equipped with a biblical worldview.
- REPRESENT – as Truett-McConnell alums, we may be the only way many people ever know about this college and the work God is doing on its campus.
Together, we can be part of connecting and assisting one another as well as our college to continue to be all that God intends us to become.
Feel free to contact our office when we can assist you in way. The next time you are in the North Georgia Mountains, stop by your alumni office for a campus visit. We would like to show you what God is doing at your alma mater.