To apply online
- Submit an application electronically here. When applying online it is best to choose the "Request an IQ. Web account" option. After creating an account you will be allowed to save your application with or without submission. You will be able to log in to edit the application and check your application status.
- Please fill out the application completely.
- Use this Transcript Request Form to request your high school transcript be sent to Truett-McConnell College. If you have completed 30 or more hours of college credit, this is not required.
- Submit your SAT or ACT scores to TMC. If you include our school code (001597) when taking the exam, a copy of your scores will be sent directly to TMC.
- Transfer students request college transcripts from all previous institutions to be sent to TMC. (You may use the form provided above).